Monday, May 23, 2011

First Post

I wanted to create a blog where I could share some of the thoughts and projects (academic or artistic) that I am working on.

As a philosopher, I have begun to desire an audience beyond my peers. I want to take the information and skills of philosophy and translate them into something that brings insight to a broader audience. I'm currently working on two book projects in this spirit. The subjects, respectively, are happiness and love. I hope that this blog can serve to help work out some of the ideas I have for those projects.

I am also an artist and may sprinkle in short stories, photographs, and poems that relate to the mission of bringing philosophy, love or happiness to the public.

Thanks for reading :)

Much much love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment